PLAN B is a not-for-profit organisation. Our stated objectives are:
- Win a well-supported Hay and district mandate for Plan B's purpose.
- Challenge developers' applications to provide a new school and other facilities in exchange for a new supermarket.
- Devise a Plan B scheme for a new school and amenities.
- Identify the sources of funding necessary to build the school and other facilities from public, private and individual sponsors and donors.
- Build a community-led organisation that is democratic, legally constituted and resourced, which aims to guarantee the people of Hay an influential voice in determining the short and long-term future of their town.
Download a full copy of our constitution here.
"With all the taxes we pay, why do we need a supermarket to get a new school?"
R&M Jones, Pharmacy